Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Few Photos From IAALD Africa Web 2.0 Workshop and SCECSAL 2010

Dear Friends

I believe you all reached safely  and busy on your desks. OR not yet since Christmas is only two days away thus you could be out there shopping for your family. ... What ever the case Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year!

Mr Justine Chisenga wants to send you some photos on the Web.20 Social Medias Workshop that we had from 1-3 December and others from SCECSAL but I think he is still trying to collect them. If any one took some photos please send a few to him,  I have tried to send photos to him over 3 times but he is not receiving them. As we wait for his photos please see the attached. 

And I am sorry I could not blog the Tuesday Morning SCECSAL Session as I had promised. It was difficult to get to the Internet and even pass by a blocked blog at the University of Botswana on that day.

Regards and Happy New Year

Alice Sebunjo







1 comment:

  1. Thank you Alice for the photos, I had a safe trip back to south Africa. Merry Christmass and happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete